Cause: - Health Awareness Drives and Camps, Community Initiatives,Social Awareness Drives,Girl Child & Women
Location: - Delhi/Ncr, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
Established in 2012.
About Drishti Foundation Trust
Drishti Foundation Trust, A people’s non-political development organization was established on 28th September, 2012 by some dedicated male and female social worker, and philanthropists aiming to improve the life status of disadvantaged people giving special priorities to women, children and old aged person.
About a decade earlier, a few souls have gathered together for a good reason – to dedicate their time, resources and skills in reaching out to those women, children and the families in need, irrespective of their caste, creed and status.
Little did that group of dedicated persons knew that today they would be successfully running an established NGO, ‘Drishti Foundation Trust’ spread across more than 4 states, having an army of volunteers, touching the lives of thousands of needy women, children & families, based around the belief – to help make this world a better place for the under privileged.
Drishti Foundation Trust has been helping children from urban slums and other vulnerable communities to move on in life with the means of providing education and healthcare facilities. DFT believes in providing all the resources to the needy children to support & direct their childhood in a leading way; by educating & empowering them to help write their own destiny.
Tens of women die every day in our country due to complications in pregnancy or childbirth. Low birth-weight and poor growth due to malnutrition mean many children do not live to see their future. DFT focuses on providing access to essential heath care including maternal care, HIV/AIDS and TB prevention by spreading awareness and its treatment.
Besides, from organizing legal camps for needy women, arranging workshops for poor farmers to enlighten them on how to increase their agricultural produce & its safe storage, to helping the old age people in sustaining their lives – DFT is doing its bit to make this society / world a better place for all to live in. Drishti Foundation Trust built up good relation with its beneficiaries, and other stakeholders.
Areas of Work
- Women Health.
- Child Health.
- Dental Care
- Women Empowerment.
- Online Volunteer Opportunities. Many a times, you feel compelled to work for a good cause but somehow your engrossing daily routine holds you back. And then when you get time to look back, you try to convince yourself by saying that ‘If I had time, I would have contributed my bit to the society’. But believe us, if you have a passion to support a cause and that pull within, you can still make a child smile, help a woman fight all odds to come on top, or, even brighten up the life of the homeless elderly couple – all this without it being any demanding on your daily routine. You can instantly sign in as a Cyber Volunteer for The Drishti Foundation Trust (DFT) and you can start contributing by:
- Promote Drishti Foundation Trust in your social networking profile and ask your friends to follow us.
- Introducing Drishti Foundation Trust to all your online communities/ fan clubs etc.
- Forwarding the mailers to your friends and help us spread the awareness for the cause.
- Download and use our screensaver, buttons, posters, wallpapers, banners etc.
- G-502,MERLIN SPARSH,NAROL-ASLALI HIGHWAY,NAROL,AHMEDABAD-382405
- Room No.-18 Urban Poly Clinic,Sector-31 Gurugram-122002 (Haryana)
|Name||Designation||Email ID||Ph. No|
|Mr. Dinesh Kr Gautam||Founder||[email protected]||+91 9873522666|