Event Date: - 23rd October 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Location: - Delhi
Address: - Khushi Home , D-block near Jeevan jyoti hospital, teh khand gaon, Okhla phase - 1, Delhi ( Violet Metro Line)
let's celebrate Festival of Lights , Sweets and Happiness with our children.
About Khushi Rainbow Home:- The Rainbow Home program secures the basic rights of the girl child through guaranteed education, nutrition, clothing, health care, recreation, love and support to ensure their reintegration into mainstream Indian society. The girls are enrolled in regular school programs and age appropriate classes, usually after a short period of remedial teaching as well as by a wide volunteer base and buddy programs with children/students in more privileged schools.
More About Khushi Home: - Click here
Khushiyan team will visit and celebrate the festival day with children . We have planned to organize multiple small games to make children feel happy and special. Along with Snacks , DIyas and Candles would be lighted.
- Fun Mela - Multiple Games in the form of stalls where children can visit and play games to win prizes. Like Dart Hit , Throw Rings , Buckets Games etc - Around 5- 7 Games will be planned running in parallel.
- Chaat Stall - Organize Chaat stall there having Gol Gappas , Dahi Papdi , Aaloo Tikki. Children love chaat and they may have craving for these snacks !!
- Light Diyas and Candles - In the end , we will light diyas , candles around the rooms with the involvement of children !!
- Festival Special Sweets - Bakery sweets like cupcakes, muffins or cookies. Will avoid Sweets as quality may not be good near festival time.
- Gifts for Khushi Staff - Gifts for Khushi Staff who work for the betterment of children through out the year.