Cause: - FREE Home for destitute, disabled , dementia , Alzheimer , paralyzed , fractured and deeply wounded elders.
Location: - Delhi
Started in 1994
About Guru Vishram Vridh Ashram – Sheows
Saint Hardyal Educational and Orphans Welfare Society (SHEOWS) is registered under Society Registration Act 1860. Guru Visharam Vridh Ashram (old age home) is managed by the SHEOWS and has been running from a decade. Since then SHEOWS is working for the welfare of helpless old and other down trodden people of our society. The NGO is recognized on national and international level for its outstanding work in elderly care. Vridh Seva Abhiyan of Sheows is going to establish / run numbers of old age home in delhi as well as through out India. Presently we are running two old age homes and very soon we are going to open more old age homes across the country.
The Purpose and Services:
The society is based on the principal of serving the trodden and destitute people who are in desperate need of our help. The society shelters them under its always growing and welcoming lap. the society tries to care their wounds and give them a confidence ' Your are not alone.' Under the roof of 'Guru Vishram Vridh Ashram' We have provided all possible facilities to heal the suffering of the victims of circumstances.
Some of Services
- Adequate Bedding and Meals.
- Medical Aid round the clock.
- Final cremation of the deceased who had stayed in the ashram
- Well-trained staff to care the ailing people and give them soulful healing touch.
- All services are free of cost
- Routine health check ups , Free Accommodation , Free Meals
- ICU , Special Activities , Physiotherapy , Dying Care Unit
- Celebrate birthday of your loved ones - organize lunch or dinner.
- Support Financially or Connect CSR Teams to support the cause.
- Visit the place. Spread the message in your group.
- Adopt one parent for certain period.
- If you come across any destitute old, inform Ashram.
- Fund or organize for cremation of elders.
- Financial Support to pay Staff salary , Electricity and other building expenses.
- Regular usage of Groceries , Medicines , Cleaning Material.
- Contact Ashram time to time for urgent requirements.
- Head Office : B-31B, First Floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi-110 019, India
- Elders Home - Gautaum Puri Phase- 1,Near Ali Village, Near NTPC Badarpur, Mathura Road, New Delhi.(Nearest Metro Station - Mohan Estate - Violet Line)
|Name||Designation||Email ID||Ph. No|
|Dr G P Bhagat||Founder||[email protected]||+91 9953750017|
|Ms Jyoti||Treasurer||[email protected]||+91 9873603686|
|Vridh Ashram||[email protected]||+91 11 29941111, +91 11 49059197|