About Reaching Hand
Reaching Hand is a registered Charitable Trust started in 1996 to work with vulnerable children, marginalized women & deprived families empowering them to lead a life of hope, self-worth and dignity. It envisions a promising future for all by acting as a catalyst for social change. Empowerment of children, women & families from weaker sections of society through quality education, health care and skill development is the key focus of Reaching Hand
Areas of Work
- New Home
- Government School Adoption
- Skill Development
- Skill Tailoring
- Reach Future Connect Center
- Steer to Change - Project to empower women
- Girls Glory - Water , Sanitation , Health & Hygiene
- HIV/AIDS work with Family
- Volunteer to teach at the centers
- Volunteer to organize fun filled activities, art workshops.
- Support in organizing the events and leading them.
- Corporate Tie-up's for CSR Activities
- Sponsor Child education or the projects