Cause: - Children Home
Location: - Bangalore,India.
Founded in 2014.
AnandaSagara is a Home for underprivileged children, we provide education, residence, skill development, spiritual growth and most importantly lots of love.
Ananda Sagara has created an Ecosystem, not just for the children staying with us. But also reaching out to other children of migrant workers in the neighborhood through “Open Doors Sundays”.
Our Vision is to be the ecosystem where under privileged children grow loving, fearing and walking with God realizing their true potential and God’s purposes in their lives. With rapid growth of the city, workers are migrating from different parts of the state and country. (2013 estimate— 25 to 35% people in city live in slums). Children of these migrant workers are neglected lot, lacking education and environment to learn and grow.
The concern is—will these children be part of nation building in the future ? Not as construction workers but as architects of this nation.
Most of our children come from these houses. They have dreams to become Doctors and Engineers. They had missed years of Schooling due to the nature of their parent’s jobs. Also children who came to our home, lacked moral standards, hygienic and life values. Now in the time they are here, they are growing to be adorable, lovable with high values in their life. And also have begun to help others in the community.
Areas of Work
- Children Home
- Education , Nutrition , Skill Development & Spiritual Growth of resident children.
- Spread Awareness about the cause and help in raising pool of funds to run the home and support children education
- Organize Art Workshop & Skill Development for children.
- Volunteer to teach children in evening
- Corporate tie-ups for CSR Activities and Awareness workshops
- Ananda Sagara, Patel Nanjundappa Layout, Hanumanthappa Layout, Kyalasanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560077
|Name||Designation||Email ID||Ph. No|
|Amar Daniel||Founder||[email protected]||+91 9740832920|