About Adarane Charitable Trust
Adarane Charitable trust a non-profit organization established in 2005 at Bangalore with a Mission reach the lives of the downtrodden children irrespective of their Religion, Caste & Community and to work towards the up-liftment of those children. The Adarane serves towards the establishment of the rights of the children. Provide them Shelter, Food and Proper Education. Education is the major activity of the trust in addition to this; systematic empowerment of the rural communities particularly the women is also a key area of ADARANE.
From 2008, Adarane is focusing on the children whose parents are affected with HIV+ and unable to provide them CARE and LOVE. We adopt these inspired children and provide them shelter, food and proper education. At present we have four such children at our children’s home with a new hope, life and future.
Concerned by the affliction of children on street and child laborers, the research initiated an action plan towards education of children in crisis. Thus, Adarane as a small Endeavour for reducing the pains of deprived children came to existence in 2005 and was formally registered as a charitable trust in the year 2011.
The mission began in a small room of 10x15 ft with 20 children in the year 2005. It began with empty hands with no funds or any form of resource. All that was available was the courage & commitment to perseverance.
Areas of Work
- Shine Childrens Home.
- ACT Caring for the Aged
- ACT Free Education Materials Distribution Program
- ACT Community Development program
- Adarane Health Awareness Program and Eye Checkup Program
- Spread Awareness about the cause and help in raising pool of funds to run the home and support children education
- Corporate tie-ups for CSR Activities and Awareness workshops
- Donate food, clothes, or celebrate a special event like Birthday, anniversary
- Children Home :#12, Basavalingappa Nagara, Sampigehalli Layout, Jakkur Post, Bangalore – 560 064
- Elders Home : Barlington layout, Kannur village,kannur (po) , Bangalore
|Name||Designation||Email ID||Ph. No|
|Guru Prasad||Founder President||[email protected]||+91 9916744744|