About Shanti Gyan Sewa Trust
Mission - Shanti Gyan Sewa Trust strive to contribute in social & economic development of underprivileged people specially children by breaking all barriers towards acquisition of quality education. SGST founded by Mrs. Pushpanjali and Mrs. Shanti in Aug 2010. It got registered as trust on March 20, 2013
SGST mission is to provide quality education , resources to children who can't afford those. We assist them to get admissions in schools via RTI Applications , educational tour, skill development and part of social awareness drives.
- SGST is much concerned in providing quality education to children.
- SGST provides books, notebooks and stationery to every student at no cost.
- SGST help children from slum area to get admission in schools under Right to Education Act.
- In 2012, Student of our trust named Somya secured 9th rank in NASA at school level competition and 3rd rank in Olympiad.
- We are also planning to open play school for poor and unprivileged children of age 3-6 .
Areas of Work
- Education and Pustakalya
- Educational tour
- Sport and Games
- Performing Art and Cultural event
- Deliver Guest Lectures, Remedial Classes , Communication classes
- Organize Education Workshops , Awareness drives.
- Volunteer and facilitate in Fund raising and Organizing:
- Notebooks & Stationary ( Regularly used)
- Educational Trips (within Delhi)
- Premises and Teacher Monthly Rent
- Notebooks & Stationary
- Story Books , Writing Practice Books
- Projector & Computer to conduct online classes.