Cause: - Children Education, Health Awareness Drives and Camps , Vocational Trainings
Location: - Noida
Started in 2003
Mission - Skill and Empower the Un-Served.
SETU endeavors to play a vital role in Enabling the growth of Children and Youth - Enabling Girl Child and Women Empowerment - Caring for human health
Setu is a charitable organization founded in 2003 with the mission endeavoring to Skill and Empower the Un-served in partnership with like minded organizations that endorse and share our values of transparency and accountability. Vision, direction and senior management is provided by a group of senior corporate executives who collectively bring to play a rich bank of experience and a diverse skills.
Areas of Work
- Women and Youth Empowerment
- Formal Education and Education Scholarship
- Digital and Vocational Skill Classes
- Health and Rehabilitation
- Blood Donation
- Health Camps
- Prevention of Child Sex Abuse and Sexual Harassment at workplace Workshop
- Deliver Guest Lectures, Teach English Communication and Conduct remedial classes.
- Conduct Outdoor and Indoor sport activities
- Prepare children for Function (Dance / Music / Skits)
- Help in Cancer & Aids Awareness / Health / Eye / Dental / Immunization / Blood Donation Camps
- Volunteer and facilitate in Fund raising and Organizing:
- Utility Items, Stationery items, Books, Uniform
- Nature parks/ Historical places/ Museums visit
- Paint and Decorate the Premises.
- Black Boards 6 and Soft boards 6
- Stationery Items – list can be provided separately
- UPS for Computer Lab – 12 nos
- Exhaust Fans 22 nos
- Pedestal Fans 4 nos