Cause: - Education Reforms, RTE Implementation, Education and Employment in Urban Rural areas.
Location: - Gurgaon, Delhi, Jaipur
Founded in Jan 2009.
About Prayatna – School of Excellence
Prayatna started work by setting up an in-formal school in village Molahera of Gurgaon district. Prayatna aimed at promoting reforms in education system by improving the quality of education at the primary and secondary level in India.It is run by working professionals dedicated for society welfare.
Prayatna School of Excellence mission statement can be defined as “To promote education among socially and economically backward sections of the society and to take every step in furtherance of the same including setting up of various programs, development centers and similar activities essential to promote educational levels”
Areas of Work
- Establishment of "School of Excellence" education centers
- Effective implementation of Right To Education Act 2009 in all Govt. schools
- Hassle free admissions, regular monitoring and coordinating activities in Govt. schools.
- Promote Art, sports and Culture through various workshops, festivals and Community Engagement Programs
- Career Counseling and Mentoring Programs
- Visit Education Centers and join the academics, arts, music classes
- Organize Art & Craft workshops, classes and social events
- Contribution in setup of Computer Labs & Library in "School of Excellence" centers
- Corporate tie-ups for Capacity Building Exercises
- Volunteer as a Career Counselor, Individual Mentor and Coordinator of Educational Centers
- Qualified Teachers to educate children
- Children Books, School Course Books for Library Collection
- Operational Address: Prayatna NGO, Old Balmiki Chaupaal, Near Jainaa Sweets Shop, Jharsa Road, Sector-32 , Gurgaon - 122001
- Regd. Address: Prayatna "School of Excellence", House no 95, Sector 10, Gurgaon - 122001
|Name||Designation||Email ID||Ph. No|
|Praneet Sushil||Founder President||[email protected]||+91 9999314245|