A powerful earthquake shook Nepal on Saturday near its capital, Katmandu, killing more than 1,900 people.The epicentre of the massive quake was 80km (50 miles) east of Pokhara, approximately half way between the town and the capital Kathmandu. In India, there have been some casualties in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.Strong tremors have been felt as far away as Delhi.
Khushiyan aims to connect the Helping Hands i.e Volunteers,NGO’s,Beneficiaries and Corporates. When Nepal is facing tough time, we are committed to connect the helping hands and bridge the gaps. Here is the list of organizations or government agencies working in the rescue operations and supporting the rehabilitation programs !!
1. Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund – Click here for the link ‘https://pmnrf.gov.in/nepalrelief/payform.php‘
2. Uday Foundation is working to provide relief material and essential medicines.
a) To view more details about the list of material , address and updated please click the link for more information – View Link
b. How You Can Help in Nepal Relief Effort ? An Article by NDTV News : – Click here
3. GOONJ has started campaign to collect relief material. For List of items and further information , click here . Stay tuned to Goonj FB Page (www.facebook.com/goonj.org) and for further queries write at [email protected]
4. Google Person Finder – Click here
5. Worldvision- www.worldvision.org
6. Red Cross- www.ammado.com
7. UNICEF- www.unicefusa.org
8. Global giving – www.globalgiving.org/projects/nepal-earthquake-relief-fund/
9. Ministry of External Affairs – A control room has also been set up in Ministry of External Affairs to provide all help and information round the clock. The numbers to the 24-hour Control Room are +91 11 2301 2113, +91 11 2301 4104 and +91 11 2301 7905 and email-id to contact is [email protected]
State Helplines: –
Gujarat: 079 23251900/ 079 23251902/ 14,
Maharashtra: 011- 23380326, 022-22027990
Telangana: 09650990016, 040- 23454088
Andhra Pradesh: 011-23385016.
NDMA: 01126701728/ 29
1. Govt sends executives, engineers of state energy cos to Nepal – By Times Of India Click here
2. DSGMC, SGPC to Send 25,000 Food Packets Every Day to Kathmandu By NDTV Click here