Event Organizer: - Ayushi Garg & Rohit Gupta
Event Cause: - Art & Craft - Children Education
7th Aug is Rakshabandhan festival day and will be celebrated across the Delhi/Ncr. Festival of Sister Brother unconditional love & bonding. We want to make this festival more special for the children who are staying at children homes or come at ngo centres for education.
We will organize Rakhi making workshops at multiple NGO Centres from 29 July to 05 Aug . We will teach Kids how to make beautiful rakhis and they will take them along.
Why Rakhi making workshop
- To make festival more special for children. Their bonding with siblings would be evident in the personalized rakhis.
- Along with regular studies , Craft activity will bring more creativity and hence children interest.
- Volunteers would be able to connect with children and hence get involved later as well.
- It will save money for children families else they would need to buy from market.
Contact Person Details
- Ayushi Garg – +91 88022 13741 / Er.email@example.com
- Rohit Gupta - +91 9650504735 / firstname.lastname@example.org