Cause: - Specially Abled Children.
Location: - Bangalore,India.
Founded in Year 2006.
About Sambhav Foundation
Sambhav Foundation is a registered public charitable trust which works towards the empowerment of developmentally and socially vulnerable groups in Karnataka, India.
Sambhav Foundation is dedicated to the service of those who are in need. Sambhav has two main initiatives. Sambhav runs a full day centre for children who are mentally challenged, autistic and have learning difficulties. A majority of our school children are from economically weaker sections of the society. We have been able to train about 300 hundred special children since in the inception of our center in 2006. At present the center has about 80 special children.
Areas of Work
- At present Sambhav is investing in development of 65 special need children, which entails in addition to emotional and psychological development, an investment in physical development as well.
- Nutrition and a balanced diet is key to this all round development goal. Sambhav, in addition to education and learning facilities, thus endeavors to provide nutritious meals to its children as well.
- Spend time with children and organize fun activities.
- Seek your support in helping build a pool of funds which can be used to help meet Sambhav's nutrition, education and all round child development focused goals
- Corporate tie-ups
- No. 335, 3rd Cross,2nd Block, 3rd Stage,Basaveshwar Nagar,Bangalore – 560079
|Name||Designation||Email ID||Ph. No|
|Emal Ketan||Volunteering - Leadfirstname.lastname@example.org||9972137819|