Cause: - Children Home
Location: - Noida, India.
Established in 2006.
About Mala Smriti Home
MALA SMRITI HOME, its a shelter-home (ashram) for education and development of destitute and underprivileged children's. All her life, social activist Late Mala Devi worked for betterment of the downtrodden classes of the society and children who were in need of help in terms of education, finances and medicinal needs. Her inspirational work set the dream for her son Dr.Debabrata Biswas who along with his group of friends decided to carry his mothers work further. Thus on 5 august 2006, Mala Gramudyog Sewa Sanstha was set up with an aim to help the society in the best possible way.
A. Creation of a model institution for education and development of destitute and underprivileged children.
B. A charitable hospital for weaker section of the society.
Areas of Work
- Child care, nutrition, education & overall development.
- Providing Sports opportunities for the children.
- Spread Awareness about the cause and help in raising pool of funds to run the home, meet the recurring expenses and support children education.
- Organize Educational sessions , Art Workshops for children or vocational training.
- Corporate tie-ups for CSR Activities.
- Monthly Kitchen Groceries and Toiletries
- Dresses , School Stationary for children.
- Sports , Games for children.
- Mala Gramodyog Sewa Sansthan, A-36 Nehru Garden khora colony, Ghaziabad Near Park Plza sec - 55 Noida , Uttar Pradesh Pin- 201301
|Name||Designation||Email ID||Ph. No|
|Mr. Debabrata Biswas||Founder & Center Headfirstname.lastname@example.org||+91 9717432007|